A APTIV encontra-se a recrutar Design Engineer Electrical Hardware (m/f) - Ref.TC01
Perfil do Candidato
- Master Degree in Electronics or similar
- Experiência de 0/10 anos
- Basic Requirements:
(R – required or P – preferred)
- • Master Degree in Electronics or similar. (R)
- • Good English skills (both spoken and written). (R)
- • Knowledge in designing and testing digital and analog circuits with particular focus on microcontroller devices, medium power analog circuits and signal measurement. (P)
- • Knowledge in electronics design for EMI/EMC compliance. (P)
- • Practical skills in CAD and simulation tools. (P)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Design electronic devices for automotive applications with focus on low-cost, high reliability and high volume manufacturing.
- • Create design documentation (schematics, PCBs, electrical characteristics, etc.).
- • Circuit calculations and simulations, validation and tests of prototypes.
- • On-time execution of assigned tasks in compliance with the quality system
- • Co-operation with local and remote engineering teams.
- • Active participation in peer reviews.
- • Follow Electrical Design Process.
- • Company image building and promotion.
- • Continuous development of professional qualifications.
- • Secure confidential information and company’s property.
Local de trabalho: Braga
Candidaturas via email para email@example.com com conhecimento para firstname.lastname@example.org, indicando no assunto do email a referência Design Engineer Electrical Hardware (m/f) - Ref.TC01 ou respondendo infra através do site