A APTIV encontra-se a recrutar IT&V Engineer (m/f) - Ref.TC07
Perfil do Candidato
(Indicate whether R – required or P – preferred)
- • Master degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related. (R)
- • Good English skills (both spoken and written). (R)
- • Intermediate Knowledge of programming languages – C ,C++, C#. (R)
- • Intermediate Knowledge of electronics. (R)
- • Basic Knowledge of metrology. (R)
- • Knowledge of testing methodologies. (P)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Preparing test cases based on customer requirements.
- • Design automated test enviroment and test automation.
- • Performing tests according to test cases.
- • Results reporting.
- • Continuous co-operation with SW engineering group.
- • Continuous development of professional qualifications.
- • Co-operation with local and remote Delphi teams.
- • Accomplishing tasks in accordance to Aptiv quality standards and schedules.
- • Care for good company image.
- • Care for confidential information and company’s property.
Local de trabalho: Braga
Candidaturas via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicando no assunto do email a referência IT&V Engineer (m/f) - Ref.TC07 ou respondendo infra através do site