A APTIV encontra-se a recrutar Systems Engineer (mf) - Ref.TC05
Perfil do Candidato
- Master Degree in Electronics or similar
- Experiência de 0/10 anos
- Basic Requirements:
(R – required or P – preferred)
- • Master's degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related (R).
- • Good English skills (both spoken and written). (R)
- • German or French knowledge (P).
- • Knowledge of electronics and electronic measurement basis (P).
- • Familiarity with the application of micro-controllers and SW programming. (P)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Analysis of customer requirements and technical specifications.
- • Define parameters and functionality of product according to customer requirements.
- • Create and maintain documentation for electronic prototypes.
- • Analyze technical innovations and evaluate application on Aptiv products.
- • Support vehicle and bench test execution.
- • Active support and cooperate with software and test engineers.
- • Active participate in systems reviews and project meetings.
- • Keep contact with customer regarding project.
- • Active participate in technical innovation programs.
- • Accomplish tasks in accordance to Aptiv quality standards.
- • Care for good company image in front of customers and co-operator companies.
- • Continuous develop of professional qualifications.
- • Care for confidential information and company’s property.
Local de trabalho: Braga
Candidaturas via email para firstname.lastname@example.org com conhecimento para email@example.com, indicando no assunto do email a referência Systems Engineer (mf) - Ref.TC05 ou então através do site no formulário infra.